TIME TO PREPARE 10 minutes
TIME TO COOK 15 minutes
- 1 small cup of tomato ketchup
- 1 small cup of vegan mayonnaise
- 4 AMAZE JuicyTwo burgers
- 1 ripe peeled avocado sliced to 5 mm slices
- 4 slices of Violife cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of red sweet onion, sliced thinly
- 2 leaves of green lettuce gentile
- 2 sesame burger bun
- Sunflower oil
Mix the tomato ketchup and vegan mayonnaise together.
- Heat a pan, spread the sunflower oil on a sesame burger bun and put in the pan and roast it until the bun becomes golden-brown. Remove the bun and keep it warm.
- Wipe the pan clean and pour oil in the pan. Put AMAZE JuicyTwo burger in the pan and roast it for three minutes on each side.
- When the burger is almost done, add cheddar cheese on the top of the burger, add a spoon of water and cover the pan with a lid for the cheese to melt.
- Spread the cocktail gravy on the bottom part of the bun. Put the burgers with melted cheese one on top of the other. Add a slice of red onion and slices of avocado, a leaf of gentile lettuce, and pour with the cocktail gravy. In the end, cover the burger with the upper part of the bun and bite into a juicy burger.