PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 3 minutes
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper, bay leaf, parsley, green leaves, thyme, rosemary
- 2 carrots cut into strips
- 1 small flask cut into strips
- 4 large mushrooms (champignons)
- 4 smaller broccoli flowers
- a bit of fresh chili / to taste
- a smaller bundle of tiny sprouts
- vegetable soup stock Rice noodles
- 1 packet of rice noodles The Amaze Strips Beefy One / Amaze plant-based grill strips Beefy One
Soup Roast the chopped onion on a hot fire until it is nicely brown and add the chopped garlic.
Then add thyme and rosemary and fry real quick.
Simmer the thinly sliced red carrots, mushrooms, broccoli and zucchini over medium heat and pour over the soup stock.
Then cook for about seven minutes and at the end add some sliced parsley, leaves of celery and some coriander and a handful of sprouts.
Add chili and salt to your taste.
Pour the hot water over the rice noodles and let stand for five minutes before draining.
The Amaze Strips Beefy One/ Amaze plant-based grill strips Beefy One Add three teaspoons of vegetable oil on a non-stick pan or grill and fry the strips for 3 minutes on high heat.
Stir constantly until they get a dark brown crust, making them extra crunchy and juicy.
Attention: Do not cover the pan with a lid. If you do, the strips lose their crunchiness.
Place the rice noodles on a plate and top it with The Amaze Beefy One Strips.